The essence and philosophy of our school centres around….
Empowering knowledge & Excellence-Inspiring Values & Patriotism
Besides this, Bhondawe Patil Public School is committed to application-oriented learning. We believe that shaping the overall personality of the student is of paramount importance and will offer total personality development as part of the curriculum transaction. We provide individual attention to our students, thus enhancing their ability to acquire and synthesize knowledge in their chosen fields of study. The objective is to inculcate a self-sustaining innovative and self renewing system that always operates on a learning mode.
OUR EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMES HELP STUDENTS
- To develop confidence to work with information and ideas – their own and those of others
- To take responsibility for themselves and their actions and be respectful of others
- To become reflective learners and be able to identify their ongoing learning needs
- To be creative, innovative and fully equipped for future opportunities and challenges
- To be articulate, effective communicators, and to express themselves appropriately
- To empathise with others and understand and appreciate diversity
- To develop as responsible individuals who enjoy a healthy, active and balanced lifestyle
- To be engaged citizens, contribute to the community and address global challenges.
BASIC ESSENTIAL FACILITIES PROVIDED
Our values and attributes, which align with our guiding statements, are integral to creating a school culture and climate to realize our educational goals.
Cleanliness, Compassion, Commitment,Determination, Honesty, Integrity, Perseverance, Respect, Responsibility, Self-Discipline, Teamwork, Trust
- To accept and respect all individuals without any bias or prejudice, irrespective of differences in origin, religion, ethnicity or otherwise and create an inclusive learning community.
- To help learners exploit their potential to the fullest and help them improve and grow, both academically and personally.
- To provide a dynamic and broad spectrum learning environment that will foster critical thinking skills in students and help them become life-long learners.
- To create an awareness among the learners of their social responsibilities, and equip them with skills to adapt to the changing needs of a global environment.
Our Emphasis and Aim
- A neat and hygienic environment
- Trained soft speaking teachers
- Semi-skilled helpers
- Colourful classrooms
- Plenty of toys bicycles and block building games
- Drawing black or green boards
- Sand pits
- Play ground
- Flash cards to identify letters, animals, vegetables and colours
- Close proximity from home
- Good and safe transport facility
- Good and clean toilets
- Clean and filtered drinking water
- Restricted working hours (working not more than 5 days a week and not more than 3 to 4 hours in a day)